Sitemap | Home | Legal
(866) 714-1891 Fax: (866) 714-1891
1534 N MOORPARK RD THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360
2015 Medicare Advantage Guidebook
1.Choice of doctor
2.Ease of access to specialists without unexpected bills
3.Coverage away from home
4.Prescription drug coverage
5.Does the plan works with Medicaid if enrolling in a Medicare
6.Can you use your current doctors?
7.Are your doctors in the plan’s network and are they taking new
When Choosing a Medicare Advantage Plan you need too:
• Understand what hospitals you can use and how much it
will cost to be admitted to a hospital.
• Understand which doctors you can visit and how much it
will cost you to see a doctor.
• Understand how much you will pay for outpatient services and
• Understand how much your medications will cost you during
the course of an entire year.
Questions to ask a Medicare Advantage Representative
1. What type of plan is your program: PPO, HMO,
Private-Fee-for-Service, Special Needs Plan?
2. Tell me what each plan does for me for the following:
• What is my monthly health plan premium each month?
• What is my monthly drug plan premium each month?
3. These are my medications. How much will these medicines cost me
4. Will I have a gap in coverage for my medications and what will I pay
for my medications during the gap?
How many months will I be in the coverage gap?
5. How much will it cost me to see my doctors? Are my
doctors currently contracted with this plan?
Call our toll-free number or fill out the Quick web form to get Medicare
Advantage Plan Information or Question Answered. We can answer
any questions you may have to help you understand the plan
differences and we will gladly assist you through the enrollment
Choosing you policy can be as simple as 1-2-3 with our highly skilled
and qualified staff of Licensed Agents.
Call our toll-free number or fill out the Quick
web form to get the Medicare Advantage
Information requested. Ask any questions you
may have to help you clarify the plan
differences and we will assist you through the
*All information submitted is private and not shared with
third parties. We have a no spam or solicitation policy. All
data is used expressly by
medicareadvantagecalifornia.com and qualified licensed agents to provide consumers with requested
California Medicare Advantage information and
Get California Medicare
We Provide Qualified
Senior Health Specialist and a Toll Free Helpline
to Answer Your
Medicare Advanatge Questions
Get My No-Obligation Medicare
Advantage Plan Quote or Simply Call
Toll Free (866) 714-1891
Medicare Advantage Plans for